Kendrick DEWMINATOR with Four Adjustable Heater Ports
- In Stock
Kendrick’s mid-level controller is the perfect choice for those who are budget conscious, but still want more than basic features.
Dewminator features 4 individual adjustable heater ports and dual DC Accessory Ports that can power other 12V equipment.
Attach heater strip to the main optical tube, just behind the dew shield. Do NOT place heaters on the dew shield because heat will escape to outer space without heating the lens.
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC (12.6 - 13.8V DC nominal).
- 4-Channel Heater Ports: each independently programmable.
- User replaceable power cord (we recommend Anderson Power Poles).
- Maximum Amperage Output: Cigarette Lighter (fused) Plug: 7 Amps max. or User supplied plug: Up to 15 Amps.
- On-Board auto-reset 15 Amp “Poly” Fuse.
- Low Voltage Warning (warning @ 11.8V / shut-down @ 11.5V)
- Disable Low Voltage Cut-Off…we don‘t recommend it.
- Dimmable Lights.
- Lights Auto Shut-Off (after 20 seconds). Turn any knob to turn on lights again.
- DC Accessory Ports (2): 12V, 4 amp; connector: 5.5mm X 2.5mm
Dimensions: 3.25” X 6.75” X 1.147” (82.5mm X 171mm X 29mm).
Weight: 5.8 oz. (164 grams).