25 Amp Powerwerx Variable Volt Power Supply with Digital Readout (PSVPW25A)
Brand : Powerwerx
- In Stock
Variable output 5-16 VDC. User selectable input voltage 115 VAC or 230 VAC. Meets CE/LVD Standard for export to EU. Use with ring terminals, banana plugs or compression connections.
This 25 amp power supply offers the advantage of variable voltage so that you can dial up 15 volts and keep the mount motors happy when they are powering heavy loads or when they are being used in cold climates.
The Powerwerx dual-metered digital power supply is designed to supply 25 Amps continuous and 28 Amps surge. It features user variable output (5-16 VDC) by adjusting the front mounted knob, or fixed 14.1 VDC output. Power output is through the rear mounted 1/4" binding posts, using ring terminal connects (available as part of our CP4 power cable set), banana plugs or compression connectors.
We always recommend that the mount have its own power supply and that other accessories be on a separate supply. Use one for the mount and one for the accessories. This power supply will allow you to set voltage at 12 volts instead of 13.8 volts if sensitive CCD cameras are being used.
- LED display – volts and amps
- DC output – fixed 14.1 and adjustable 5-16 volts
- Output amperage – 25 amp continuous and 28 amp peak
- Input voltage – user selectable 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Fan: Quiet internal cooling fan
- Rear mounted ¼” binding posts
- Compact – 6.1” x 5” x 2.5” (155 mm x 127 mm x 64 mm)
- Weight: 3.7 lbs. (59 oz.)
- Meets CE/LVD standard for export to EU
The PSVPW25A power supply is cooled by convection and forced air cooling (normal airflow around the power supply in combination with a temperature controlled fan to improve cooling at higher levels of use). The fan is temperature activated and the speed is controlled by a sensor. When the temperature rises, the fan speed increases.
- GTOCP4 Control Box requires the 18" Power Cable Extension with Ring Terminals and Powerpole Connector (CABPP18R) which ships with current mount purchases and when ordering the Power Cable Set for GTOCP4 (CABPP4SET) with new CP4 upgrades.
- GTOCP1, GTOCP2 and GTOCP3 Control Boxes require the Power Supply Cable with Horseshoe Terminals (CABPSHT) or Power Supply Cable with Ring Terminals (CABPSRT). These items are special order. Please call.