15" Dovetail Sliding Bar (SB1500)
Brand : Astro-Physics
Discontinued: No Longer Available
- Historical information::
- Please refer to the description below.
The 15" Dovetail Sliding Bar has been discontinued. Please consider other mounting plate options.
The following historical information is provided for your reference.
Use with 15" Dovetail Saddle Plate (DOVE15) if you already have one (It has been discontinued). These are a few of the possible applications:
Attach to the bottom of mounting rings or cradle - 130 StarFire EDF or any rings or cradle with a flat mounting surface and 1/4 - 20 holes.
Attach to tube assembly - ARO Maksutovs and other similar instruments.
- Quick Release Finder Bracket for 10 x 60 finder (S1060QRM)
- Quick Release Finder Bracket for 8 x 50 finder (discontinued)
- TeleVue Starbeam Finder with our part #A3251-B (also #A3251-A)
- TeleVue Quik-Point Finder with our part #A3251-B (also #A3251-A)
NOTE: this sliding bar can NOT be used with Vixen style saddle plates. The base of this sliding bar is wider than the receiving channel on the Vixen style mounting system, and it will not fit into most Vixen style saddles. In addition, the Astro-Physics sliding bar has a more aggressively angled bevel for a secure grip. Can't tell the difference between the Vixen and Astro-Physics sliding bars? Please reference the scaled diagram comparing each of the bar profiles.
Fasteners listed on Mounting Plate Fastener Chart